I'm pretty glad I stopped watching the game after Colaiacovo destroyed his back by hitting a goal post. A shoot out loss isn't bad, but the boys need to start scoring goals against really good goalies.
- Like I said, no goals. Elliott was lights out. Still, no goals. [Post Dispatch]
- Schwatz-mania continues. At least there is a good reason for it. [Post Dispatch]
- More Jaden Schwartz, this time straight from Regina. [Leader Post]
- Okay, Gordie Howe will sign autographs in Montreal on Saturday. [The Gazette]
- Yes. My childhood nostalgia is back in full force this morning. A Captain Planet hockey jersey design? Earth. Fire. Wind. Water. Heart. [Dave's Geeky Hockey]
- I choose to ignore the picture in the top left of this page, but if you like "Slap Shot" you can now look back 35 years later. [HOCKEE NIGHT]
- As a surprise to no one, the Penguins clinched a playoff spot last night. [The Hockey News]
- Alex Radulov's name has been all over the hockey media for weeks now. He's back and scoring goals again. How am I supposed to pronounce this name? [Puck Daddy]
HUNGER GAMES! I'm obsessed. But I think I'll go with a different direction today. Blame the birth of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's son.