Waiting, just like Julie "The Cat" Gaffney.
Insert a comment so witty and funny it turns you absolutely green with envy.
- I want to know what's going on with the Blues defensemen! Gimme! Waiting until later today is not acceptable. [Post Dispatch]
- "The St. Louis Blues on Friday placed Peoria Rivermen defenseman Danny Syvret on NHL re-entry waivers. If he clears, the Blues will call him up on emergency Friday. Syvret would be eligible to return to the Rivermen later." That's the entire article. [pjstar.com]
- Is this what I have to look forward to when I move to Denver in May? I give up. [The Denver Post]
- Well, gallagher did ask for the Blues to stay out of the national media limelight. I guess that gives bleacher report a pass. [B/R]
Duncan Keith suspended 5 games. [Puck Daddy]
- I disagree, Matt Cooke's Masterton nomination is controversial. It's good that he's calmed down. It's bad that he was ever like that. I don't know. Weigh in. [PensBurgh]
- FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! A nasty fight by high-schoolers. [Puck Daddy]
- Is hustle good? In my opinion sometimes it's not enough. And that's okay. [Backhand Shelf]
- Fighting Sioux or the No Names. Depends on where they are playing. [Jamestown Sun]
Because what else are you going to do with the next 39 minutes?