Did you know that Arizona doesn't do Daylight Savings Time? Did you know that it was 44 degrees there last Sunday and it snowed? Did you know that John Denver lived there? Did you know you can still mine for gold? Did you know that almost everything is named after Barry M. Goldwater? Did you know there's a stadium fee on rental cars? Did you know there is a car dealer who has a signed Keith Tkachuk Blues jersey hanging over an antique Chevy?
- Happy Snoopy dance! Russell is ready to return. [Post Dispatch]
- So the Blues are at the Coyotes tonight. [Five For Howling]
- A preview of tonight's game if you're into that sort of thing. [CBSSports]
- D-FENCE. D-FENCE. D-FENCE. [Post Dispatch]
- News from Switzerland. Doesn't relate to the Blues, but hockey in other countries is always fascinating. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- I don't know why I don't give more attention to the NCAA Hockey Tournament. Super quality players come from there. See: The Blues roster. [Puck Daddy]
- Giggle giggle. Wild at Caps. Playoff spots on the line. Who would have thought of this plot line? Oh, me. [SB Nation Minnesota]
- The Canucks clinched their division. The Avs continue to fold. [Nucks Misconduct]
- The Coyotes lost to the Sharks last night. Hopefully, the weariness slows them down against the Blues. But, honestly, I want Andy Mac and the PP back. [Fear The Fin]
Rangers made bank when they signed Richards. [The Hockey News]
- Hmm. Thrashers jersey thrown onto the ice. [Puck Daddy]
I can't not play this song when mentioning the Coyotes. I mean, seriously.
I never ever want to hear this again. Brutal.