I want a painting of this.
- Preview for tonight's huge match-up with the Predators. The Blues can hold off a Nashville clinch with a regulation win tonight. [USA Today]
- Former Blue Terry Yake wants to see the Blues take on the Sharks in the first round of the playoffs. The match-up he doesn't want to see? The Kings. I definitely agree on that one. [NBC Sports]
- Some Adam Cracknell love. [PJS]
- The Pacific Division race gets wackier by the day. With a 1-0 shutout loss to Vancouver last night, the Kings fell behind San Jose, who toppled the Avalanche last night. [SBN]
- Some thoughts on how Dallas can surge back into the Pacific Division lead. [Defending Big D]
- The Kings need to get their shit together. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Pluses and minuses around the league. [LA Times]
- Here's an article about which goaltender tandems are playoff-ready. Halak and Elliott get one little paragraph on the end. I guess they're just that good. [SportsNet]
- This Flyers blogger is all bent out of shape about the top 3 seeds going to division leaders, because, you know... the Atlantic division is good at hockey. [Philly]
- Evgeni Malkin is, without question, the Hart trophy front-runner. He put da team on he back, doe. [CityTV]
- The Calder Trophy is still up in the air, but The Nuge wants in on the action. [Puck Daddy]
- The Bruins Bear is back in a 1980s sitcom with all his Bruins friends! [Puck Daddy]
Tenacious D is back! Val Kilmer sighting!
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com