The Blues leap into United Center next to try and clinch a fifth-place finish at worst.
- Blues and Elliott get their third straight shutout in a 3-0 domination of the Predators. [P-D]
- More records, like home wins and consecutive shutout minutes, were broken last night. See what the Blues have been recently tearing down. [Blues]
- The Blues' next win will at least guarantee them the #5 seed in the playoffs. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Another take on the goaltender situation Brad Lee talks about below. Read his article, then this one. [Sacramento Bee]
- Ah, but the Blues will have another roster issue. When all the forwards are healthy, there will be too many. Who will play? Hitchcock assures it's all on performance and not reputation. [P-D]
- Scores from last night. The Devils downed Chicago in the skills competition, but the big story is Buffalo's shellacking of Washington to take the East's 8th seed. [SB Nation]
- Buffalo just took Washington's will away. [Puck Daddy]
- Who's eliminated from playoff contention? [Puck Daddy]
- If you've been watching the Senators, it's already a playoff atmosphere for them as they continue their winning ways into what will hopefully be a post-season berth. [The Province]
- Conspiracy against Vancouver? Canuckka, please. [National Post]
- Canadian teams suck at making the playoffs. [National Post]
- Here's the only thing Bleacher Report is good for: counting down creepy NHL mustaches. Actual analysis? Those chodes can't form a complete sentence or capitalize a damn thing. [B/R]
The Motherfucking Pterodactyl should be the Blues' playoff mascot.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com