LAKE PLACID NY - AUGUST 03: Derek Forbert #24 of Team USA returns to bench following his first period goal against Team Sweden at the USA Hockey National Evaluation Camp game on August 3 2010 in Lake Placid New York. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
See what I did there?
I am sitting in my living room. Drinking Starbucks. In Texas. In a Team USA hockey jersey. I love America. And David Backes. I'm so American. I love it.
- There was a trade in the AHL ranks. There's a fanshot, and I'm sure there will be more in depth analysis on the whole she-bang later. Also, if you do the twitter thing I hear @icetimecleve is clutch today. Also, Patrick O'Sullivan's initials are POS. But it's March, and that's a truly festive name.
- Blues' opponent*: [Opponent]
- Nature should have forecasted that Sharks are the most mentally sound of animals. [CSNBayArea]
- This game is currently happening. [ESPN New York]
- What fuels the Penguins? Probably fish. [Post Gazette]
- TEXAS! America >>>>> Canada. [Brownsville Herald]
- Dear Ron Wilson, you got fired on Texas Independence Day. That sucks. [Vancouver Sun]
Because I had koolaid that was deep fried at the Houston Rodeo. True story.
*When you get it, you'll get it.