That looks painful. Not as painful as watching college gymnastics because that's all that was on the TV where I was. I need new friends.
- I like this kid. [Wikipedia]
- Ladies sing the Blues. [St Louis Blues]
- Hey, Puck Daddy linked this article. Did you see it? [St. Louis Game Time]
- Reading Time 5 Minutes. [Post Dispatch]
- Grow a beard for the Playoffs. Or a new drinking game. Drink every time Donut King is asked why he doesn't have a beard. [St Louis Blues]
- An epic winning streak. And it's pronounced "nor fuck." I grew up near there. [Norfolk Admirals]
- Serge Savard to act as advisor. [Montréal Canadiens]
- Don't hurt me. I think the Blackhawks need to pick RFA Cory Schneider this summer. [Nucks Misconduct]
- It makes so much sense! Flames management looks to Phil Dunphy for advice! [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- For my plan for the nation's capitol to get back on track with hockey fans, the Capitals need to miss the Playoffs. Sorry, Caps fans. [Puck Daddy]
- BOOM IMPLOSION. By the Leafs. I'm going to ruin the surprise. Flyers win 7 to 1. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- This is a real thing. I know because I know the vet on the case. Also, not the weirdest thing that happened out there. [Baltimore Sun]
So, I can't top that pterodactyl video. I'd boycott, but I'm digging this right now.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com