Alright guys, look in the mirror, and tell me what you see. I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!
- Kelly Backes is the saintliest of saints. [KPLR 11]
- "For the first time since March 30, 2010, a span of 160 games, the Blues will have everyone on their roster healthy tonight when they face Columbus at Scottrade Center." That's nuts. [Post Dispatch]
- Match up! May I take a moment to ask you to look at PD's "hot topics," no Blues. [Post Dispatch]
- Columbust* is coming of a 4-1 win from last night. [The Cannon]
- It's cool that Brian Elliott is being recognized by everyone, but they still can't correctly spell his name. This means, technically, that everyone else is still ignoring the Blues. [Down Goes Brown]
- While I'll still take Kris Russell over Nikita Nikitin all day every day, it's nice that N64 got a star last night. Not tonight, though. Those belong to Halak. All of them. [Puck Daddy]
- COLLEGE! [The United States of Hockey]
- Sure, this will solve ALL of the Capitals problems. [Kings Of Leonsis]
- It's not very often that a fan being hit in the face with a puck is described as "hilarious," but, alas, here we are! [Puck Daddy]
- Oh, man. I'm glad that I'm not hyperventilating over every game hoping the stars do more than align and my team makes the playoffs. It's nice to have the year off. [Mile High Hockey]
- "Though the Thrashers have moved to Canada, the memory of Dan Snyder lives strong in the organization." [Fox Sport South]
What is this? Also, if you've been asking "whatever happened to Jerry Springer?" like I have, he's on America's Got Talent as a host. Who knew?
Let's go Blues!
*Ohio isn't my favorite state, I call the "cities" Columbust, Cincinnasty, and CleVDland. I'm so classy.