Pepper, I am shocked.
Yes. We get it. You think the Blues are not a legitimate team. Why? Exactly. Now knock it off.
- This team. I love them. [Post Dispatch]
- Andy McDonald's easy peasy goal. [Blues]
- The Sharks were a litmus test for the Blues. [SI.com]
- Offense struggles again as San Jose sinks closer to ninth place in West [San Jose Mercury News]
- NHL stars will promote ‘You Can Play’ movement [The Washington Post]
- Hey, let's take a little look into Carlyle's first Leafs win. [The Boston Globe]
- Jeff Carter. Boom. Baby. [LA Times]
- I tried very hard last night to convince the owners of the most adorable puppy in the world to name him Backes and not Tazer. The Blackhawk fans were not amused. Toews out for more games. [NHL]
- Kostitsyn. 100 goals. Check. [CBSSports]
- Crazy talk. BJ's blow Yot'es out of the water. [azstarnet]
- Also, Giguere went berserk and started a fight with Matt Cooke. That Pens/Avs game was chippy.