Drink this shit in, you fucks.
- The Blues netted 4 and a "fuck you" goal to embarrass the Blackhawks 5-1. With Detroit and Vancouver's regulation losses last night, the Blues are first in the West. [P-D]
- Andy McDonald scored twice and has elevated the Blues' offensive game. [P-D]
- Andy Mac is fast. Jamie Langenbrunner is on his way back. [BND]
- An update on some St. Louis kids. First, Brandon Bollig, the Blackhawks' new enforcer, took the ice against the Blues last night. Bollig is a native of St. Charles and he was a fan favorite for the USHL's Lincoln Stars while I was going to college. I was ecstatic to see him throw down with Ryan Reaves last night. [Chicago Tribune]
- Ben Bishop won his debut for Ottawa in a 7-3 shellacking of Tampa Bay thanks to his Blues helmet. [Silver Seven]
- Scores. A picture of Cam Janssen, too! [Detroit News]
- The Eastern Conference playoff race is fucking awful and boring. Suck less, Eastern Conference. Also, the dude they interview in this article's video is such a Melvin. At least the woman is... perky. Uh huh-huh. [SBN]
- SIDNEY CROSBY CLEARED FOR CONTACT. THE NHL CAN RESUME ITS SEASON NOW. [ESPN]
- Yzerman's return to the GM position of Canada's Olympic hockey team has put the NHL on notice. [Canada.com]
- After clearing waivers and being assigned to the AHL, Ty Conklin has been solid for the Grand Rapids Griffins. With the tear they've been on, he'll probably stay down there to carry the Griffins into the playoffs. [MLive]
- Linus Omark, one of the dangliest of dangle players in the Edmonton lineup, is still struggling to crack the NHL roster. [Toronto Sun]
Yeah, we got DJ Khaled here for every win, but now that the Blues top the standings, we need a new song to complement it. (nsfw)
It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that cockswing.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com