I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
Let's cut to the chase. David Backes > everyone else.
Ever since this article, Backes' offense output has been on fire.
- Question. Is there any other coach in the running against Hitchcock for the Jack Adams? When your GM is surprised at the number of wins, you just have to wonder. [NHL Insider]
- D-FENCE. D-FENCE. A solid PK is very nice. [Post Dispatch]
- I got really excited when I thought this article was titled "Blues Control," you know, like "Cruise Control." It's not. [Bleacher Report]
- I still think Brucey B. should be in Washington. [LA Daily News]
- Hey, did you know the Blues are winning? [Post Dispatch]
Former Blues News:
- Some days I wonder why I have a Google alert for Kyle Wellwood. But today, when the theme is food it seems all too fitting. He scored against the Canucks last night. I propose his goal song be TNT or I Like To Eat . . . Apples and Bananas. [Winnipeg Sun]
- Man, @GTAnswerManNoCo's rec league would eat the Southeast Division for breakfast. [The Washington Post]
- Perhaps this links get a little wordy - never fear there's a picture recap of the Avs/Preds game. [Denver Post]
- His name is Sven.[SLAM! Sports]"The fact a goalie like (Turco) is available after the trade deadline, we’re fortunate to a certain degree," said general manager Peter Chiarelli. - That seems like a back handed comment, just saying. [The Chronicle Herald]
- No Blues game tonight so watch the Rangers-Hawks game thingy. I'm sure there could be some stellar hunting puns and what not. [NHL Network]
Pinterest, you are drunk. [Really drunk]
I do like brunch.