It's all about being ready for the game tonight. 6:30 puck drop and here's some shit to click on between now and then.
- Bernie wonders if the Blues' inexperience will play a factor. I think San Jose's hope of Joe Thornton not folding up in the playoffs will play a factor. [STLToday]
- 6:30 tonight. Holy jumpin! [STLToday]
- I'm aware that there's a bunch of superstitious folks here. To those people, do not click on this link if you don't want to read a story about a big ass Stanley Cup replica in Times Square. Also to those people, "shutout." [Puck Daddy]
- In last night's action, The Flyers came back and won the opener against Pittsburgh. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Also in last night's action, Shea Weber gave Henrik Zetterberg his own personal tour of what the glass looks like around the Predators arena. Perhaps DGB's suspension flowchart will be reworked to read "Dammit, Weber" although I doubt that hit gets any supplemental discipline outside of a fine. [On The Forecheck]
- Score one for pancakes as the Kings take game one in Vancouver. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Breaking down last night's action at the Tin Can: There was a bunch of debauchery, a lot of yeliing, some shots, and a group hug out in the middle of Locust. Gerard also taught me a thing or two about PBR and reaffirmed in me why NHL '94 is the greatest.
- Montreal needs to hire Pierre McGuire. In an unrelated story, I don't much care to listen to Pierre McGuire on any hockey broadcast. For now, though, the Habs are looking at Lucky Luc and Ron Hextall. [TSN]
- Mike Babcock, angry person. [Puck Daddy]
- And it appears that Teej and Perron have advanced in the cover vote for NHL 13. [Puck Daddy]
- This is amazing. Improvements on beer! [Time]
- Cracked has so many lists on so many things. I'm not surprised ways to shorten your lifespan is on there. [Cracked]
There ain't no time for bronchitis
Holy shit it's playoff hockey today!