Growing up, I learned that the loser watch the winners run/workout/get stronger. There is no stronger motivation than watching someone else getting better. Get 'er done. Like someone I know did last night . . .
True story: The written/paper/published Game Time found outside Scottradeon game days is a saviour. How? Some of us found ourselves in a "Yo momma battle early this morning. Being faithful Game Time readers we knew exactly what to say and when to say it. The winning line?
Yo momma is so fat that every time she turns around she celebrates another birthday.
I'm not a salesperson. Fuck, my motto is "do what you want."
You want this. Seriously. With no further ado, I have to link a bunch of shit about last night.
- This link has a very scary picture of Hitchcock. Also, stuff about the power play stuff. [Post Dispatch]
- Guilty. Totally said LAST NIGHT "I can't belive Havlat is on the Sharks and Heatley is on the Wild. What IS that?" Also, Niemi's name makes me giggle almost as much as Corey Crawford. [Fear the Fin]
- How Swede it is. [Post Dispatch]
- So much extra hockey, so many stupid stars. [Puck Daddy]
- That Hanzal is so hot right now. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. I have two copies of Zoolander. [THN]
- Bruins beat the Capitals. I'm indifferent - even though I grew up on Elliot in the Morning. [Washington Post]
- Shake up! Sutter and Flames break up! [Canada]
- West coast games will kill us all. SO TIRED. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Bye, bye pane of glass. [Puck Daddy]
- I heard someone wants a Panthers vs Coyotes Final just to say it's Cats vs Dogs. No link, just ridiculousness.
I'm sure we've all had this problem. I mean, JAROWATER hasn't but maybe the rest of the team needs to figure this out.