Waiting this long for Game 4 is killing me. At least we can watch Vancouver get swept tonight.
- Dan O'Neill says the phrases "potty training" and "big-boy pants" in an article about the maturing Blues youth. [P-D]
- As we noted in a Game Time article recently, Andy McDonald is the fucking man. [P-D]
- Jaroslav Halak will not dress for Game 4. Elliott and Allen will guard the pipes. [SBN STL]
- Getting The Cock is the most amazing thing to happen to the Blues, says Norm. [BND]
- The Sharks are trying to stay confident while down 2-1. [SBN Bay Area]
- Scores from last night's quarterfinal action. The Predators went up 3-1 on Detroit, the Panthers roared back and beat the Devils to take a 2-1 lead and Phoenix pulled out another OT winner to lead 2-1. [Washington Post]
- With all the violence, this will be the hit that stands out. Marian Hossa was wheeled out on a stretcher after a late charge by Raffi Torres. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Brian Burke thinks the rough and tumble play is awesome. [SportsNet]
- Hockey is becoming increasingly popular, but some worry the violence will ruin it all. Uh, I think the violence is what's drawing the audience. [Salt Lake Tribune]
- GET YA SUSPENSIONS. SUSPENSIONS HERE. [Globe and Mail]
- The National Post has compiled a "Suspension Watch" for us to track borderline-illegal/illegal activity on the ice. [NP]
- Eight things we've learned about the 2012 NHL Playoffs. [NHL]
- The 1 seeds aren't safe from the 8 seeds thanks to the parity of the NHL. [ESPN]
You guys know that I like bad songs/music videos. A lot. So, we'll start with another bad Blues anthem.
And this one is just bad. "Hot Problems" is about two hot girls who badly rap about their problems. It's AMAZING.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com