SAN JOSE, CA - APRIL 16: Linesman Jean Morin #97 holds back Scott Nichol #12 of the St Louis Blues for a good photo, hoping to get onto the 2013 list of "Hockey Hotties" in Cosmo.
- About damn time, Game 4. [P-D]
- The Sharks might be shifting lines around. Wait, did you say Brad Fucking Winchester might play? Haha, oh wow. [P-D]
- Shatty and Petro are more stoic than the stoic squirrel. [P-D]
- The Canucks and Penguins emphatically avoided being swept and the Senators notched their series with the Rangers at 2 in last night's quarterfinal action. [Washington Post]
- Ratings for the Stanley Cup Playoffs are up 50%. They are also the Hunger Games, apparently. [GMANetwork]
- In defense of the violence. Yeah, pretty much this. [SportsNet]
- Ryan Ellis takes a soccer ball to the dick. [Puck Daddy]
- More complaints about the playoff officiating, this time from Washington. [Puck Daddy]
- Cosmo's 30 Hockey Hotties. Ladies, your boy T.J. made the list. (This list is made invalid by Antti Niemi. He is ugly as shit.) [Cosmo]
- Gabriel Bourque is turning into quite the stud for Nashville during the quarterfinals. [NHL]
A pair of news reports for you guys today. First, let's start with what we all want to see tonight: a dead shark in a toilet.
Now, we fly back to Missouri to see that pooping your pants will always be the top story, if you live in the Ozarks.
Send links to funny videos to our Twitter profiles. I actually check that. @bradflick55 or @StephHartigan
If you never want me to see your links, send them to: gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com