More of these, please.
Who is excited for a game that starts at a decent hour? THIS GIRL. Let's go BLUES.
There is hockey ALL day long. How exciting is that? First thing is first. Microbrewery tour. I will toast my Sympathy Lager to all the suckers who don't support the Blues.
- Blues have a chance to clinch. [Post Dispatch]
- California has a crush on Brian Elliott. Who wouldn't? [The Salinas Californian]
- More goalies! Blues sign college goaltender. [PJ Star]
- Holy cow. The Blues' special teams is destroying the Sharks. Even the power play. [San Jose Mercury News]
- PREVIEW! GAME 5! SO EXCITED! [CBSSports]
- Ty Rattie and Co. win in OT in Game 1. [Buzzing The Net]
- I'm standing my ground. These guys are some cool cats. [Fear the Fin]
- The Devils may have a point, Henrique is still playing hockey right now and the other Calder finalists are not. He has done pretty spectacularly. [NJ]
- James van Riemsdyk returned to the Flyers lineup for the first time in 23 games Friday night. [Philly]
- One particular penalty kill will not help my thoughts on MAF's performance this round. [Puck Daddy]
- Look at them go. Preds second-round tickets go on sale. Now, they can lose. [The Tennessean]
- The Wings lost. How the only person in Detroit feels right now. [Detroit Free Press]
- BOOM! SMACK! KAPOW! Malkin hits everyone . . . even his teammate. [Puck Daddy]
- A history of violence. *grabs popcorn and boxing gloves* Let's do this. [Down Goes Brown]
- The NHL just wants to diversify. What's wrong with targeting those who read Buzzfeed? [deadspin]
This video was suggested by J Mill. I'd rather focus on the Blues successes than the Wings failures. No, screw it, we can have it all.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com