After getting back to St. Louis last night, I promptly joined Donut King, DanGNR, and others for a celebratory drink downtown at Joe Buck's. Beer hasn't tasted that good in quite a long time. Tastes like victory.
- Even Jeremy Rutherford is using exclamation points in his headlines. Exciting! [Post-Dispatch]
- Old men helping the Blues win? Old men helping the Blues win. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- The Hawks and Coyotes went to overtime, like always. This time it was Toews's turn to end the game. [Second City]
- Out east, the Capitals pushed the Bruins to an elimination game with a 4-3 victory. [Japers Rink]
- Florida will have none of your talk about the playoff structure. Despite their regular season record, the Panthers are certainly playing like a #3 seed. [Litter Box Cats]
- Yes, I respect Lidstrom and think he's a great player. No, it is not wrong of me to wish him to just fucking retire already. [TSN]
- Even if he does hang 'em up, there's a good chance Detroit spends money on either Suter or Parise. [TSN]
- Trash talk? War? Seems appropriate enough for playoff hockey. [Cracked]
I've never posted a handshake line video. Then again, the Blues haven't won a playoff series since I've been a Link Rat.
And just for the hell of it, let's watch San Jose open the Roman Polak door one more time.
I still actually check the e-mail. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
You can send shit to me on Twitter @Tim_GTpcs however I have no idea when I'll be doing links next time.