What actually happens when a day is "declared" anything? I declare Saturday to be "Drink a bunch of booze and watch hockey" Day.
- Richards and Carter? The Blues still see themselves with an edge at the forward position. [STL Today]
- In "News You Probably Already Knew," Jerry Halak feels better, is skating, but not going to play. [STL Today]
- Round 2. FIGHT! [Blues]
- Seriously, does anything actually happen when a day is declared in honor of something? [Blues]
- Joel Ward has better things to do than focus on racist tweets and such. For instance, "Being in the second round" or "scoring a playoff overtime goal." [TSN]
- Adam Henrique sent the Devils into round 2 with a double OT goal. I hummed Brass Bonanza at a sad tempo in remorse for Kevin Dineen. [TSN]
- The Rangers found a way into round 2, as well. [Puck Daddy]
- Round Two TV schedule. Get it right here. [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of Joel Ward's goal, Kerry Fraser disagrees. [Puck Daddy]
- Luongo-watch. Actually, don't even click this. There's actual playoff hockey to watch. [TSN]
- Actual playoff hockey involves goalie beards. Here's a link to some goalie beards with a reference to the best no-win scenario of all time that I don't believe in. [Puck Daddy]
- Google has its own idea as to the funniest photos on the internet. [WorldWideInterweb]
- Linked purely for the creep factor, there's an actual guide to hooking up on Craigslist. (That and sometimes I've got to provide fodder for the out-of-towners and other blogs). [Ranker]
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Or twitter. Either way.