What is happening here? What's going on?
Yeah, that escalated quite quickly. According to the Avs fans watching the game with me, that second goal against Elliott was typical Elliott. I refuse to believe that. Not a fan of the game last night, but that's why there will be four more.
- NHL "explains" the call on Pietrangelo. [Post Dispatch]
- Well, rise from adversity. That's what people do. Pietrangelo is injured. [Blues]
- All kinds of sad in this recap. [Post Dispatch]
- I had no idea that Dominik was a Blues fan. [LHH]
- These guys: Jewels From The Crown
- BREAKING: Luongo still has a fan. [Nucks Misconduct]
- The Capitals did not show up yesterday. [On Frozen Blog]
- I can only hope that if this series goes 7 that Brodeur will write another book. [THN]
- Aw, Rangers fans being awesome assholes with their Ovi Sucks chant. [Puck Daddy]
Quick background story. I'm watching VH1's Top 20 countdown right now to see if my computer can work with me to get links done before the countdown ends. Turns out, barely. So while I was trying pick the perfect Nickelback song for you guys, THEIR NEW SONG IS PLAYING. Oh, he just told me to turn up the song on the radio. I like how everything happens.
Hartigan is on the move! Over the next 2 weeks I will be driving over 3000 miles, so I will be watching the next 4 Blues games in 4 different states. If you're around, and want ridiculousness, come on out.
Game 2: Rock Bottom Brewery - Denver
Game 3: The Maple Leaf Pub - Houston
Game 4: TBD - Atlanta
Game 5: TBD - D.C.