That's a wrap, folks. It's time for the guys to participate in the beard growing contest. There are two different categories. The first is the best bad beard and the winner will win the Jarome Iginla Award. The next is the best great beard with the Mike Commodore Award. Shave sometime before noon, and you're good to go.
Playoff schedule will be announced at 12 noon local time.
- Kris Russell's goal was odd. [Puck Daddy]
- I don't believe in superstitions or curses. I believe in tradition and winning. [Post Dispatch]
- JENNINGS! [St Louis Blues]
- Hitchcock wants his guys to regain their lost intensity. Agreed. Wholeheartedly. [Post Dispatch]
- Thrifty Sixty. Stamkos nets more goals than the Blues points leader. [USATODAY]
- Here is the Western Conference Playoff Matchup list. [Puck Daddy]
- Another send off for the summer. Erik Johnson's super turbo golf cart with the clap on disco ball hanging from the ceiling is coming out to a course near you. [Mile High Hockey]
- The more you know. The other goalie for the Predators is Anders Lindback. Well, was. He was injured last night. [The Hockey News]
- And the winner of the Frozen Four is . . . [NCAA]
- Hey, I'm pretty sure these guys are serious (are they capable of that?) in saying "Go Blues." [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Bring it on. The enemy for the foreseeable future. Bring the snark. [Fear The Fin]
- Easter begats peeps. Peeps begats a Ghostbusters diorama. #naturally. [The Daily What]