Kevin Shattenkirk: skilled at hockey defense and self-defense.
If the Blues work hard against San Jose on Thursday, they'll get that payoff. It might not be six fly ladies in a jacuzzi, but it'll be somethin'.
- With the Blues being the No. 2 seed and a team that swept San Jose in the regular season, the onus is on the Blues to perform the way they have all season. Choking here would be catastrophic. [P-D]
- The Sharks have playoff experience. Never overlook that. Also, never overlook the fact that the Sharks can't make the Cup Finals because they're the Sharks. [P-D]
- NHL.com's in-depth preview of the upcoming series. [NHL]
- The Sharks will be underdogs for the first time in a while. [SJ Mercury]
- Playoff storylines to watch. [Puck Daddy]
- Outside of the Blues, this storyline is the only one I'll be watching: Philly and Pittsburgh... beating the fuck out of each other. [Philly Inquirer]
- Your playoff schedule. [Toronto Star]
- The Capitals can forget about their horrible season and start anew with the playoffs. [Washington Post]
- Erik Karlsson will be the difference between the 8th-place Senators against the top-seeded Rangers. [NHL]
- The honeymoon period will be over for the Winnipeg Jets next season. The city will expect results instead of simply being happy that the NHL is back. [NHL]
- Oh, yeah... the CBA is expiring at the end of this season. [News Observer]
You can thank me later.
The video is done. Peace.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com