They are all so good.
Goalies aren't my thing, but everyone else seems to like their crazy asses.
Let's give the people what the want! - Something Hartigan has never said, and probably never will - it's just the easiest theme this morning.
All the goalies:
- There are good things! Like the Jennings Trophy, remember the Jennings Trophy? [Blues]
- Poor Halak. He's got a long road of recovery most likely filled with percocets. [Sporting News]
- Poor Elliott. Ear infections are the worst. [ProHockeyTalk]
- Martin Brodeur's book will be one of the books read in my sport's book club. Most definitely. [Amazon]
- Mike Smith is coming up solid in the post season. [NHL]
- Pretty cool stats on Smith and Quick. A goal and a shutout for their first professional win? Both of them? [The ECHL]
- Aw, it's a little Capital's goalie's baby. [puck daddy]
- OF COURSE Henry has his own appreciation blog. It's kinda fantastic. [The Henrik Lundqvist Blog]
Honoring a wonder goalie this morning - Belchy.
P.S. I'm on a 1700 mile roadtrip. Today is KY, IN, IL, MO. Basically you'll find me on 64. SAVE ME. On the plus side there is a detour for Tim Horton's planned. Just learned that we're going to OHIO as well. Boy oh boy.
gametime links [at] gmail.com