I didn't get to watch hockey last night, I got to watch NASCAR. I'm shockingly okay with this. I'm shockingly not okay with the previous sentence.
- Beer and Hockey - it goes together like . . . beer and hockey. [Post Dispatch]
- Hey! Somebody recognized the Blues have been for sale for two years! [Washington Post]
- Everyone knows NHL 94 is awesome. [Sporting News]
- Kings are the favorites. I guess. [San Bernardino County Sun]
- A Canadian newspaper pretends to care about the Western Conference finals. It's precious. [The Star]
- Worst playoff performers today? [New England Hockey Journal]
- Holtbelive turned into Holtbesobbing. Consolation prize? Finally all of the DC fans have heard of Henrik Lundqvist. [SB Nation DC]
I'm going to do something different, and send you on a scavenger hunt. What else do you have to do? Oh, right, CALL YOUR MOTHER, OR A MOTHER LIKE FIGURE RIGHT NOW, Then find how many goals Canada has scored this tournament, which two Capitals will fill the remaining roster spots for Russia, The Chara and Burrows picture explained, and why France has a hockey team.
Evil Clown for hire of the day:
- Hire a zombie clown to stalk someone for their birthday week! [Metro]
- A different take, but the cost of the service is hilarious. I love this. [Itsy Bitsy Steps]
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Any complaints, concerns, and general griping can be sent to me on Interestate 70, because that's where I'll be all day.