Who knew... Coyote fans exist in LA.
OMG NO BLUES HOCKEY IT SUCKS!!!!
*RBRs Brain is in MAJOR Withdrawal*
Hartigan (& Other Females or Males who'd like to join) can we do a synchronized Gilmore Girls Marathon/weekly "GDT"? I am so lost and need to shoot the shit with someone during this very difficult time.
Quicky Robo Links:
- They are absent from the minds but not hearts... *Finishes off another pint of Ben and Jerry's*
- Puck From Last Night: Some how Quick and Smith had a little bit of a mind swap yesterday. I'd like to thank the chinese restaurant in LA and their magic fortune cookies. +1 for Freaky Friday Reference! (NHL)
- There better not be another Lock Out... I will personally kill the evil Troll Bettman... with a stick... or a shotgun not quite sure which. (The Daily Beast)
- From Russia with Love. They Winz they Gold at Worlds! (Chicago Tribune)
- Ze Memorial Cup. (Toronto Sun)
- We Females just know how to make men well up in tears, either that or we are terrifying when disappointed, you pick. (Daily Mail)
- Someone really needs to teach Jon Travolta the meaning of the "No-No Square." (Gawker)
- Ever wonder how you grandparents would react to Skrillex? Now you know. (Crave Online)
- Creepy or Effective? You be the judge. (Another Mag)
- A Bee Gee has fallen. RIP Robin Gibb. (Yahoo!)
- If Only This happend in video parody form... I'd watch it, like 80,000 times a day. (DeviantArt)
- The Pixar Avengers - If you don't like this then I hate you. Forgive me its the withdrawal... I am in the lashing out phase. (BuzzFeed)
- SNL lost a few members this week... the Digital Short brought back so many high school memories.
- And who said Hockey was the most violent sport again...? These kids beg to differ.