LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 06: Scott Nichol #12 of the St. Louis Blues reacts to his offside during the third period against the Los Angeles Kings in Game Four of the Western Conference Semifinals during the 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Staples Center on May 6, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
Hello one and all! I am late... I am late... said the red headed "rabbit" that was inside my brain today. I was up all night last night working on this damn DVD for my swim lesson kids. (Whom I realized this morning at 6 AM when I was finally laying down for a nap that I do entirely to much for them...) I awoke to realize that it was 9:50 AM I had to be at work at 10 AM and live 20 mins away by L as well as the fact that I had forgotten to do the Links while editing last night as was my plan... Apparently Editing not only possess the power to make time jump but also prevents access to any memory not needed to piece a cut together.
So with that I come to you at this late hour, forgive me my friends... but honestly tear me a new one because I deserve it... :D
Late Robot Links:
- There is actually news out there in St. Louis Blues land! Blues Sign 2010 Pick Jani Hakanpaa... can I just call him HankyPanky because that's all his last name makes me think of... lol (Blues)
- Big Walt is hosting a fantasy camp... not sure if its for hockey or hot dog eating contests. (Blues)
- Puck from Last Night: Well the evil reign of the dark lord Quick is still upon us as the Kings skirt past the Yotes to clinch a spot in the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals... BLAH! (NHL)
- Dustin Brown is a fuck head. case closed. (Puck Daddy)
- Again I must reiterate... Dustin Brown is a Ass Hat. Deadspin Agrees with me and Mike Smith. (Deadspin)
- From Hall Plante: "He's Alive! He Speaks!" (Calgary Herald)
- I have been on a Gawker Binge lately... they find the STUPIDEST people... this is like me falling asleep while on duty at the pool, while there are 3 year olds swimming by them selves! (Gawker)
- Lesson learned: Never piss of the one who brings you coffee in the morning. (Gawker)
- Tony Stark, in real life. (Gizmodo)
- Anderson Cooper finally told this women what everyone has been wanting to for years! (Warming Glow)
- I used to do a lot of stupid stuff on YouTube...
- Damn I miss the days when there was hockey to bet on and hope to recreate this one day...
Gametimelinks (at) Gmail.com