All Scott Nichol has to look forward to is this floating puck. It just... hangs there.
- The Blues' Eulogy on Puck Daddy isn't funny and was written by a Sharks fan, a team the Blues soundly beat last month. I'm disappointed in how unfunny it is. We made fun of our own team better than this assclown. [Puck Daddy]
- Tom Stillman's group will more than likely have the Blues bought come tomorrow. [Globe and Mail]
- Was getting swept by L.A. part of the maturing process? Nope. Testa. [P-D]
- The Coyotes will probably be sold soon, too. [CTV]
- Oh, and they keep winning. Goodbye, Nashville and the whole Central Division. This Western Conference Final is as western as you can get. [SBN]
- Last night, more magic happened. The Rangers tied the game late and then scored in overtime to take a 3-2 lead over the Capitals in the series. [Washington Post]
- Canada sucks at playoffs. [National Post]
- Tampa Bay clearly needs and wants a goaltender in this year's draft. [TBO]
- Defending Big D takes a look at the years when our general manager was their general manager. [DBD]
Feel better. Get the vapors.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com