"Thanks for sucking so much, Mr. Universe."
- The goalies are disappointed, naturally. [P-D]
- While the Blues clear out their lockers, Gordo reflects on the facts of a few players. [P-D]
- Petro is a hockey player. He played the LA series with a knee injury. [P-D]
- Somebody bought the goddamn team already. Thank you, Tom Stillman. [P-D]
- The Devils beat the Flyers last night to win the series 4-1. As a result, the Minnesota Wild will get a conditional third-round draft pick acquired during the Marek Zidlicky trade. [SBN Minnesota]
- This was the game-winning goal last night. Mr. Universe with a colossal blunder. [Puck Daddy]
- Will Jagr play in the NHL next season? [NHL]
- The Rangers need to finish off the Capitals and can do so tonight. [The Province]
- Joel Quenneville is shaking up his bench, firing assistant coach Mike Haviland. [P-D]
- "Why regular season success still matters in the NHL." [Globe and Mail]
- Let's hate the Kings. EVERYBODY! [Anaheim Calling]
I've been on a 90s hip-hop kick to get over the sweep. Here's some Coolio. Suck one.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com