Awkward Turtle. I don't even know. It's okay draft pick fifty-something - you'll grow out of it.
Thursday is trivia night. Thursday is also when all I should due 90% of my admin work stuff. Friday links don't work because I start drinking at like 6. Just saying.
- EXTENSION! [PD]
- Canucks sign goalie for 3 years $4 mil cap hit. [National Post]
- Crosby signs forever and a day.[SI]
- Cap soars. Everything is in jeopardy with the CBA thingy. [USA Today]
- Justin Schultz wants to go to Canada. America wants him. I no longer am in love with Justin Schultz. AMERICA [CBSSports]
- Free agent frenzy. [Sporting News]
- Money money money money MONEY. #NHLLABOR [Chicago Tribune]
- Washington always makes me giggle. [Washington Post]
- Former Blue gets an extension. Related. Let's ALL go to the All Star Game. [ESPN]
- Come visit Denver for opening day and go to GABF. I'm still pushing this, by the way. I'd like tons of Blues fans there. [GABF - fun fact, this site is blocked on this computer. Google 'GABF']
I want to embed "Call Me Maybe" but you people would riot. You get nothing instead.