This could be the last day with hockey. How is it June already? I found some vintage Hitchcock that is worth his weight in gold. There's also moonshine tasting now in life. WC ticket news, some links put in the wrong section because I got confused.
Sports happening today: Rugby (USA vs Canada); SCF; Eurotrash; Roland Garros; NBA Game 7; MLB - maybe the Cards will start winning; The Preakness; and much much more. Oh, CWS stuff. SO MUCH.
- The Blue Jackets might be on the verge of landing a highly respected NHL executive to lead their hockey-operations department. [BlueJackets Xtra]
- The only way to make this video better is if it was entitled "Raw: 89 seconds with 'Cock." [BlueJackets Xtra]
- Goody, what the Blues need in NHL Free Agency. I say some tweaking and some scoring. [Bleacher Report]
- Malkin wins Kharlamov Trophy. [Puck Daddy]
- DGB gives some advice to NJ on how to come back from an 0-3 deficit. [Sown Goes Brown]
- Winter Classic ticket information - I like the comments with the email that said "get your WC tickets!" . . . "With the purchase of Season Tickets!" [Winging It In Motown]
- Comparing LA and Newark Riots because there's really nothing better to do. [Battle of California]
- Well, this is cool. Free Moonshine tastings in Tennessee. Moonshine! [Examiner]