BABY HOCKEY PLAYERS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
People of ear... I mean... St. Louis Gametime, I come to thee bearing great tidings of a return to link land! I have been rather absent of late due to a breakdown of epic proportions, School became overwhelming, working at the pool did not help, and life just got really really REALLY hard... but I return to you now a better, wiser, Robot.
If you follow me on the Twitter you will know by now that I am a certified Lifeguard and Swim Instructor... I really like to steal PCS's thunder on that one... but any way the pool that I have been spending unpleasant days and sometimes evenings at is Hell. It carries the many rings dante described and the inferno hell fire along with that. But alas I love my kids that I teach and they hold me there eternally,
BUT NO MORE fair people! For I the Badest, and I mean the REALLY badest Robot of them all has left the building at the Hell Pit Pool of Chicago and have bid the devil boss adue!
A weight has been lifted dear friends, the sun is out and their birds are chirping!
^^That is what happens after 2 hard ciders, a pizza, a pint of chocolate Hagen daz, no sleep and an intense Gilmore Girls/Supernatural marathon of epic proportions.
So now that the crazy has been established I bring you the really bad robot links of Tuesday.
- OSHIE WATCH 2012! (SBNation)
- There is a lot of hubub going on that actually really bores me... contract stuff is NOT in my opinion Hockey stuff leave that shit for producers (read: Front Office Business Men) man... give me the game... please!?
- Unicycle Hockey. No you are not high that's what it says... bunny bread! (PuckFather)
- I will be going. PCS you with me? (Chicago Tribune)
- WHAT THE FUCK!? Why don't I possess this!? (3-Fins)
- SCIENCE RUINED BATMAN!!! My life... its over. (Gawker)
- This is ligitly how I walked down Michigan Ave after quitting my job at the pool. No Joke it really happend.
- Anything this man does/says makes my pants drop...
I shall return tomorrow! I hope you have an epic day... I gots to go and be merry!
Send me love:
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com