What's up St. Louis Game Time?
I am a Stars fan leaving the frying pan that is Texas and heading up to Mizzou for college in a week. As a huge Stars fan, I plan on making a trip to St. Louis to watch the Stars play the Blues sometime this year. As such, I was wondering if your community could give me a some tips on maximizing the game experience in St. Louis.
Things to keep in mind:
- I have family in the St. Louis area so I have a general knowledge of St. Louis itself
- Don't need lodging, will stay with family, or make drive back to Columbia
- Broke college kid, don't refer me to some expensive joint
- Best place to get tickets (Blues Ticket Office, StubHub, etc.)
- Good, but cheap food (I will maul anyone who says Imos)
- Something to make sure to see/do in St. Louis (Seen the main attractions many a time)
Thanks for the help!