Here's Fred Brathwaite for absolutely no reason. (Photo by Martin Rose/Bongarts/Getty Images)
See? I told you the links would still be around in the morning.
- Tyler Seguin gets a significant amount of dollars over 6 years in Boston. [Cup of Chowder]
- Fun fact of the day: Seattle was the first American city to have a team win the Stanley cup. True story. They've got an agreement for a new arena that could host an NHL team. Who'd drop the first puck at a Seattle game? Ken Griffey's son? Steve Largent? Lenny Wilkens? [TSN]
- Found this on Puck Daddy, so thank him. Center ice from teams past and present. [Frozen Faceoff]
- NHL 13: As reviewed by Down Goes Brown. [DGB]
- Another signing as Michael Roszival (I'm not going to bother to see if I spelled that right. Fuck it.) goes to the Hawks for 1 year and 2 million. [Second City]
- Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good Milkbone at your side, kid. [Uncoached]
The prevailing theme for any day I don't have a video ready to go: Songs I Like.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
(I actually checked it last night!)