Well, at least I've got a running tally of how long the lockout goes based on weekday link titles.
- There's people on Twitter, stating that Berglund is headed to Vasteras for some hockey during the lockout. Personally, I'm adopting the Gallagher philosophy of giving zero fucks where a player goes overseas, but I imagine some of you give a damn.
- CBSSports took a look at how teams would look if the players drafted in today's NHL stayed with their current teams. Obligatory thanks and internet recognition to Brad Lee. [CBSSports]
- Scab hockey players get discussed and the obligatory Shane Falco video. [Puck Daddy]
- Print in and keep it handy. It's the Puck Daddy Lockout Drinking Game. [Puck Daddy]
- New DGB. Go there now, regardless of how I summarize the post. [Down Goes Brown]
- Matthieu Schneider says the PA always gives more in these work stoppages. [TSN]
- One man's sweet tooth and the WWII effort. [Mental Floss]
Send good videos. Or bring your own. Either way.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com