Hopefully talking about all your Blues stuff is/was beneficial, but I'm about at my wits' end with no labor peace in sight.
Lockout fever: Contract it!
- Nothing. Remember, if you're hoping for me to get all excited about who signs where in Europe, it ain't happening. Here's a stand-up comedian that I like. [YouTube]
- Puck Father evokes a necessity for Bettman and the NHL to backhand some of the owners. [Puck Daddy]
- Ovechkin thinks that NHL players won't return if salaries are cut. Hahaha. Hahaha.ha. ha. [TSN]
- Ryan Kesler: Diver. [Puck Daddy]
- KELLY BACKES IS A SAINT. (sorry, Kesler reflex)
- Although a change in LA ownership likely has more of an effect regarding a potential tackle football team, it's worth noting that the LA Kings could be changing hands in ownership. [LA Times]
Yesterday I went with Biggie. Today, it's Bob Dylan.
Hartigan for the weekend and then I'm back on Monday.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com