It's true. Defense is the best. BOOM. I still don't agree with the Ravens winning that Super Bowl, though.
- Preparing for a lockout and to play at the same time. [WaPo]
- Diana Davidson competed in the 2012 CrossFit games which will air this week on ESPN2. I'll talk more about this later in the week. [TV Talk World]
- BRB practicing handstand push-ups. [KSDK]
- Documentary in Lokomotiv. [Puck Daddy]
- CHLPA and Education. Education is important, yo! [Station Nation]
- Koekkoek is a cool name, even if he is injured. [Peterborough Examiner]
- PK Subban. The reason links were late was because I was reading every article today. [SportsNet]
- A recap of a game played 16 years before I was born. Nifty. [Nucks Misconduct]
Sports episodes of Saved by the Bell. Yep. This is real. [With Leather]
You all seem pretty dorky. I found this via Duke.