The first game of the NHL season is in October. The first game of THIS NHL season is January 19th. I'm annoyed. You should be too.
Interesting things are afoot the hours leading up to the start of the [2012 - ] 2013 NHL season. Let's dive in.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wade Redden. He also will be wearing #6 to troll me even more. [Puck Daddy]
- Passion. [The Macomb Daily]
- Because in every print edition there is a topical drinking game ... [St. Louis Game Time]
- Um. We get to hang with these guys tonight. Yay?? [Winging In In Motown]
- It's okay, Carrie Underwood. We actually know your husbands real name. Hilary Duff's husband? We call him "One Lucky SOB." [UsMagazine]
- Ryan Lambert is the worst person in the history of the history of history. Scoffs. Blackhawks. [Puck Daddy]
- Did you hear that Anthony Stewart is on the LA Kings? FTF's Western Conference Preview. [Fear The Fin]
- Signed. Sealed. Delivered. He's yours. Edler + Canucks = 4ever. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Ryan O'Reilly may never return. Who will wear #90* for the Avs then? Hmmmm??? [Mile High Hockey]
- Well, if Patrick Roy says . . . whatever he says if you can translate French into a language you can understand. [La Presse]
I imagine this is how the locker room is for Tarasenko. Old dog played by Langenbrunner.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
*I have insider knowledge that he's done with the number 37 and switching to 90.