After a hiatus brought on by a lockout and general apathy, it's time to fire up the Links Machine and see what stuff there is to click on. You wouldn't believe the dust that's accumulated on this thing.
Folks, it's good to be back. I'm not sure I ever left, but there certainly hasn't been the drive to put up some links action until now!
Holy hell am I excited! Let's get to the links action.
- If you were hoping for an NFL style revenue sharing, Jeff Gordon has some bad news for you. [STL Today]
- Miklasz offers some bullet points regarding the lockout's end. Maybe those who dislike him will be swayed by Miklasz's dislike of Gary Bettman. Probably not, though. [STL Today]
- January 19th seems to be the date to save for a season opener, all. [TSN]
- One set of Stanley Cup odds is out. For whatever reason, the Blues at 16:1 make me want to put down $20 and see what happens. Of course, Detroit at the same 16:1 makes me need The Angry Room. [Puck Daddy]
- After reaching a tentative agreement, Gary Bettman and Donald Fehr uttered words that were captured on video, which was probably the plan. [NHL]
- We all had our Twitter feeds blow up yesterday. Here are some player tweets you might have missed. [Puck Daddy]
- If you're reading these links and are on the Mississippi River, get to work! The Russians caught a giant catfish. [Hypervocal]
- Have a log sitting around the house and you're not sure what to do with it? Here you go. [The Chive]
- I don't have to tell you that a geeky sex toy link is NSFW, right? [Cracked]
"Your torso is warm! But what of your arms!?!?!"