Light links today. Let's get started:
- Brian's Prospect Sunday went up yesterday. Always good stuff . . . BW talks about the week that just passed, who's trending up and recent activity in the '14 File. [SLGT; SLGT; SLGT]
- For the Senators' slant on things, check out Silver Seven Sens. And perhaps give @ryanclassic a follow. Just don't follow this jerk. [Silver Seven]
- Scores from last night. [NHL.com 12/15/13]
- Four games tonight, including one I'm sure we all will be paying attention to. [NHL.com 12/16/13]
- The video on this is awesome. It's a helicopter nearly scoring in a pond hockey game. (S/T to DanGNR) [Puck Daddy]
- "Do you know who I fucking am?" says Milan Lucic at a Vancouver bar. [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- Former Blues prospect Anthony Peluso, now with the Jets, gets three games for boarding Alex Goligoski, and yeah, he pretty much earned them. [NHL.com]
- I have the first 24/7 episode ready to play, I just haven't seen it, but I saw the spoilers here so I at least know what to expect. If you haven't seen it and DON'T want to know what happens . . . do me a favor by NOT clicking on this. [Puck Daddy]
- Two videos . . . one a repeat. First, though, we get a poem about a guy who loves girls who read . . . but it finishes up with a twist. (S/T to Ashley, aka . . . RealBadRobot . . . sorry, my creativity isn't there today):
- Then, since it's another Ontario team, this gets repeated. (Once again, S/T to Childhood Trauma):
Hopefully Ontario's airport in Ottawa doesn't suck after the game.
Send me links!
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
More goodies await for tonight's tilt in Ottawa, so you should check those out.
LET'S GO BLUES.