I don't feel like trying today. Here is me, shitting out links:
- I'm hoping last night's game against the Sharks was merely a final false sense of hope for the Western Conference Finals. But I doubt it. TrueEgregiousCyborg has your shit about our David Backes-less adventure. [SLGT]
- Feel like jumping off a cliff? Well, simpson316 says it might not be wise. (I agree, actually, though it's not for THIS reason particularly.) [SLGT]
- Resident stats guru, Robb Tufts, wants you to know about the Venn Diagram of Hockey Hate, by way of Sean McIndoe (Down Goes Brown). And it is just about perfect. [Grantland]
- There were eleven games last night other than the Blues one. They all also had scores. [NHL.com 12/17/13]
- Two games tonight. The NHL's Wednesday "Eastern Conference Rivalry No One Gives A Flying Fuck About" Series continues tonight with the Rangers hosting the Penguins for some reason. [NHL.com 12/18/13]
- Kyle Quincey didn't get the memo about hitting people in the back near the boards. Ryan Getzlaf would like pudding because he can't feel his teeth. Otherwise, he's fine. [Puck Daddy]
- Tom Wilson? You're not playing in the WJC. You're also not playing for a few games after doing this to Brayden Schenn, who wouldn't like pudding because it reminds him too much of his brain right now. CONCUSSED. Eeeek. [Puck Daddy]
- Wanna watch the edited version of Episode 1 of this season's 24/7? Here you go. SPOILER: The Red Wings are boring. [Puck Daddy]
- Video? Sure, whatever. Here's a surefire way to tell you I'm out of videos . . . Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole being awesome by reading the tweets of (mostly) the people that hate them:
If Jay Onrait is driving a van handing out candy to strange kids, I want to be aboard that van, if for no reason other than the experience. Fuck you people.
Send me stuff:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
The Rick Meagher edition of Beyond Checkerdome posts later today. We recorded in happier times than we are in now.