Welp. This is embarrassing. What happened? The Capitals are playing better right now. Yeesh.
- 1,000 games for Redden under his belt. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [NHL]
- Interesting theory, Hitchcock. [M Live]
- For Blues' fans Elliott's name is still more difficult to spell than Mrazek. [SI]
- Hockey on the frozen Imjin River. Super cool. [Haps]
- Predicting the roster for Sochi. [USA Today]
- SI's Team USA Olympic roster forecast. Compare with USA Today's. [SI.com]
- College games outside in Nebraska! BRB watching Mystery, Alaska. [US News]
- Watch Raffi Torres have to fight because of the code. [USA Today]
- You know, it's finally time I grab Dunkin Donuts and go Tim Thomas hunting in CO Springs. [The Boston Globe]
- No longer just skating up the wing and shooting, Phil Kessel scores. [CBC Sports]
- No doubt you've heard about Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout by now. 25 pounds of roasted bull testicles in each batch. [Examiner]
If this is all you can think of right now from the title, you're a great person. If not. Get out.