Game Time Links v2.1: The Linkening . . . it has spawned.
There was no way to predict, though, that I'd be sicker than a fucking dog right before this selected links return date. Not gonna stop me.
And hopefully you folks were all spared the wrath of last night's storms. I knew there was a good reason why I left the Midwest. Holy hellbuckets.
Anyway. That's enough of an intro. To the links!
- Prospect Centerman Jori Lehterä wants to hop across the pond and join the Blues, according to Yahoo!'s Dmitry Chesnokov. It had been reported earlier in the month by Doug Armstrong that the team would like him to come back to North America. [Twitter]
- This Red Wings Eulogy by Predators blogger JR Lind, apart from the shots at Backes and Jackman (not totally unfounded, but still), is excellent. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way to the East, fuckheads. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Allen of USA Today previews the Eastern Conference Finals. Jarome Iginla is the greatest. [USA Today]
- Kevin Allen of USA Today also previews the Western Conference Finals. Fuck both these teams. [USA Today]
- I <3 Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla. [Reuters]
- Stephen Walkom gets to continue officiating in the Cup Playoffs despite being a catastrophic fuck-up. [Puck Daddy]
- John Tortorella - Naga naga naga not gonna work here anymore. [Y! Sports]
- Ottawa gets a new Canadian Football League team in 2014 and they're apparently going to call it the RedBlacks. How . . . fucking boring, actually. Official announcement forthcoming in about a week. [CBC]
- Reindeer in a pickup truck? Fuck, why not? Only in Alaska. [NPR]
My girlfriend insisted on having me post this. Seems to have something to do with a Zombie Apocalypse event, is very British and is kinda funny.
That Mitchell and Webb Look - Remain Indoors (via Jack Govier)
Send me shit to post, folks:
- Email: gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com (and unlike others, I actually check email)
- Twitter: @KingDonutI
- REMEMBER: send along your SBNation name so I can give you the proper credit if you send something along.