- Ain't nobody got TIME for that.
- But really, check out Hildy's piece on the Blues' pending RFA's. [SLGT]
- Here's one from USA Today's Kevin Allen. [USA Today]
- This one, from Jesse Spector of the Sporting News. Also includes stuff about all the other playoff teams, including . . . yep, the Blues. Meh. [The Sporting News]
- And this one, from the crew at Eye On Hockey. [CBS Sports / Eye On Hockey]
- In other hockey news, Canadian Major Juniors will phase out European goalies. Because that doesn't seem jingoistic or anything. Or the dumb fuckers can admit that their country's goaltenders suck. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- I wanted to post this in Videos, but it won't let me . . . Russell Crowe presents Scott Grimes, who can sing the Star-Spangled Banner as if he's in a hockey arena. On his own. Just watch. (Thanks Kate!) [The Tonight Show]
- Goalies trying to stop beach balls and failing, even in a fake GIF, are never not funny. This one from the SLGT Facebook Group. DON'T LET IT PAST YOU, PENS! [lolpens]
- Because when I think of Mizzouruh, I think of "Crazy chainsaw-wielding bitches". [Y! / AP]
What Happened? (via TomSka)
Shit . . . goes down.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com