Did that really have to happen? Fuck Chicago.
- This barely has anything to do with the Blues, but it has everything to do with Game Time. Brad Lee's eulogy to the Kings was published yesterday, and it is excellent. [Puck Daddy]
- Hildy also had a eulogy of her own, which wasn't bad despite her saying it was not good. [SLGT]
- Game 1 goes 3OT's and Chicago wins it because the hockey gods fucking hate me. Still. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Allen also had things to say about the game. [USA Today]
- The Flyers went out and picked up big Swiss defenseman Mark Streit, and now they have a few weeks to sign him before he chases papers elsewhere. Paul Holmgren's shrooms must just be Goddamn excellent. [Philly Inquirer]
- Dan Bylsma isn't getting fired. His contract got extended. At least someone in Pennsylvania thinks shit through. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- As much as these guys are making, you'd think NASCAR would WISH to stop its' racers from racing on dirt tracks. But they don't, and instead, Jason Leffler is dead after crashing on a dirt track. [SB Nation]
- This woman apparently had a heart attack while receiving an exorcism. [HuffPo]
- So, in conclusion, Chewbacca can't pass through security without his light saber checked, but if some nine-year-old wants to enter a plane with a unicorn passport, you're fine. America, you're so confusing. [Y! / AP]
Monty Python - The Man Who Talks in Anagrams (via ElmerLives)
And now it's time for me to piss off.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
- REMINDER: IF YOU SEND ME SOMETHING, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR SLGT NAME SO I CAN GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR YOUR LINK(S) AND/OR VIDEOS . . . that is, if I don't already know your info already. And while I know a bunch of you, I don't know everyone.