No one has claimed DidTheBlackhawksWin.com. Someone good with HTML . . . get on that shit, will ya?
- If us yay-hoo's had to pick award winners for the Blues, here's how we'd have done it. And may there be a magnificent post-season feast with all the finest meats and cheeses in all the land. Or some shit. [SLGT]
- Daniel Paille didn't want to leave everyone waiting for hours, so he banged one home in the FIRST overtime to tie the series at one. Fuck Chicago. [USA Today]
- Wysh had a recap too. [Puck Daddy]
- Jaromir Jagr has a favorite player, and it is . . . Jaromir Jagr. [Deadspin]
- No one remembers Alain Vigneault as a former Blues backup goalie (except Game Time). Well, the former Canucks coach is now apparently going to coach the Rangers. Not shockingly. [ESPN New York]
- More award winners were announced yesterday. It was all the big ones. See the full list here. [NHL]
- It's NEVER good when a hard liner strikes a pitcher in the head. That happened yesterday. Again. [Deadspin]
- A cat running for mayor? Fuck, whatever. Teej beat you to it. Dick. [Y! / AP]
A.V. Undercover: GWAR Covers Kansas (via The Onion)
"GET THE HELL OFF THE COUCH AND GET A GODDAMN JOB". Damn right, GWAR. Damn right.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com