I think I've finally figured out how to post videos on this Goddamn thing. I'm great with technology . . . except when I absolutely NEED to be, apparently.
Anyway, click some shit.
- DAVE'S NOT HERE MAN!
- Daniel Paille is playing on a line with Tyler Seguin. Verily, Daniel Paille is playing well, because people named Tyler are awesome. The Bruins win 2-0 and now have a 2-1 series lead. Fuck Chicago. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Allen also had words and interviews and such. [USA Today]
- Logan Couture gon' get paid by the Sharks. Supposedly for five years. He's still ugly though (not that I'm an authority on such things.) [CSN Bay Area]
- A man in Delaware sues a doctor for negligence because he had an eight-month erection due to the doctor's procedure. The judge was all like, "YOU SHOULD BE THANKIN' HIM AN' SHIT!" [Y! / Reuters]
- Jimmy Hoffa might be in Michigan. SWERVE! [Detroit Free Press]
- A cat from Oregon ended up two hours from my current dwelling . . . in Helena, the state capital of Montana. Cats are so silly sometimes. [Y! / AP]
- An Atlanta sports radio morning show crew decide it's a good idea to pick on a former NFL player with ALS who can no longer speak, walk or eat on his own. Their bosses decide it's a good idea to fire them. I've decided it's a good idea if these fuckers rot in hell. Audio included. [Awful Announcing]
- Wes Lunt, a native of the Springfield, IL area (Rochester, to be exact) and a supreme football stud who had been at Oklahoma State, decides to transfer to the University of Illinois. The crew at The Champaign Room (myself included) throw him a bit of a GIF party in the comments. It's kinda big news considering how much Illinois BLOWS at football year after year. [The Champaign Room]
Another from lostinthecrowd . . . this time, it's a wedding proposal made up of nothing but memes. Not bad, except for the music (sorry, Christina Perri is just annoying to me).
Send me some shit for you people to click on!
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
- You can also post stuff on the St. Louis Game Time Facebook Group, if you're a member of it. I usually check that out.
And don't get an eight-month erection. Please.