One of the reasons why I won't be doing weekend links too often? The possibility that they'll be done after working on a Saturday night, when I get home usually between 3:30 and 4am Mountain Time. Sleep when you die, motherfucker.
(Jr.) BLUES NEWS:
- If you're jonesin' for a hockey fix come mid-July, Paperwork Ninja has you covered . . . the Jr. Blues tryout camp is coming July 12th thru 16th. As PN says, "All the practice games are fun to watch." [Jr. Blues/Pointstreak]
- (Please disperse, nothing to see here.)
- Brad Marchand is also a dumbass. He SHOULD be suspended but probably won't be for this hit. [@HDHockeyVideos]
- Sean Leahy's Three Stars. Amazingly, the guy who shut out his opponent in net was the top star. AMAZINGLY! (actually, it's not all that amazing.) [Puck Daddy]
- Another one from Paperwork Ninja . . . the origins of crystal meth can be traced back to Nazi Germany. Because I suppose we couldn't hate these fuckers enough. [Spiegel]
- People named Tyler are good Samaritans. Sometimes. [AP]
Another item from Paperwork Ninja. In his words: " . . . because no one asked for this shit to ever be put on Youtube, Prancercize!"
Yes, this is perhaps the shittiest workout video I have ever fucking seen.
Prancercise Highlights (via 3rdGorilla)
I have a video lined up for tomorrow, but don't let that stop you from sending me links, video and shit:
- By email: gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
- Via Twitter by tweeting at this asshole