Oh, Fuck Chicago. But Fuck Detroit too.
Also, finally got to see all of "Game Of Thrones" Season Three . . . fuck, was that a Red Wedding . . . .
Your week's almost over. YOU MUST CLICK SHIT.
- From a few days ago, passed along by luvhockey . . . a bit of "fancy stats" analysis of the Blues by Scott Cullen, and a bit of a game plan for the team going forward. [TSN]
- And no, the Blues are not getting Vincent Lecavalier. Though I'd love to eat my words on this one.
- Eat my balls, Brent Seabrook. Blackhawks and Bruins tied at two after a crazy ass game with ELEVEN goals. [USA Today]
- Sean Leahy also said stuff about the game. [Puck Daddy]
OTHER RANDOM STUFF:
- James Gandolfini, better known as Tony Soprano, sleeps with the fishes. Only 51. That blows. [CNN]
- A cat is nursing an orphaned pit bull puppy and OMG ADORABLE PIC OF KITTY HOLDING PUPPY [Y! / AP]
- From Gene at the SLGT Facebook Group . . . Reebok is coming out with a skull cap that lets people know if a serious head blow has taken place. I'd think hockey, football and other collision/contact sports could use this technology. [Gizmag]
After posting the Doc Emrick/Daft Punk mash-up yesterday, the only thing I could think of was this tune by LCD Soundsystem about Daft Punk. I'll show you the ropes, kid . . . show you theeeeeee ropes . . . .
Set them up, kid . . . set them up.