I'd give my left nut for the Blues to win the Cup just once, but I might give my right nut to not have last night's game-ending sequence happen . . . ever.
A gut punch for the whole (now defunct) Central Division, aside from the Blackhawks.
And to add to it, I have a record company up my ass because I said their band sucks yesterday. They sent me more material. I still don't like it. Sorry, dudes. Your band sucks.
Your uninspired links:
- Fuck Chicago.
- Fuck Chicago. Again. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Allen also said some stuff about the game. [USA Today]
- Patrice Bergeron played Game 6 with broken ribs and torn cartilage, then suffered a separated shoulder DURING Game 6. Meh. Hockey players. Can't wait for the rest of the injuries to come out. [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- Boston booed the fucking hell out of Gary Bettman last night. And he deserves it, because he is a colossal fuck-up that somehow has kept his job for 20 years. [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- Before that, Down Goes Brown broke down the awkwardness of each Gary Bettman presentation of the Stanley Cup ahead of that one. Curiously, 2005 was excluded . . . oh right. Fuck Bettman. [Grantland]
- Nothing else matters, does it?
This video sums up most of my feelings right now . . . Super Size Me - With Whiskey.
Still cannot fucking believe that happened. And I wish it had not happened. God. Damnit.
Get drunk and be somebody.