- Bovada has the Blues at 12-to-1 to win the Stanley Cup in 2014. Because Bovada has been sniffing their own farts, apparently. [SLGT]
- The Blues also agreed in principle on a one-year deal with Patrik Berglund. But that doesn't mean he's sticking around, right Tyler? #StirringShit [SLGT]
- Also, check out this FanPost regarding a tracking project on zone exits. While I like "fancy stats", I'm not compiling them anytime soon, and NO ONE should WANT me to help them with such things. [SLGT]
- The Stanley Cup Finals between the Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins were the "most-watched on record" in the United States. Because no fucking shit. [Puck Daddy]
- The Flyers rectify their mistake with Ilya Bryzgalov, announcing they will use their second of two compliance buyouts on him. So they're paying him $23MM over 14 years for him to go away. Nicely done, Paul Holmgren. #Shrooms [Flyers Inside-Out]
- John Tortorella has been officially announced as the new head coach of the Vancouver Canucks. Mike Gillis says kind things about him. [Vancouver Sun]
- In "I Could've Fucking Told You This" news . . . some anti-smoking ads lead people to smoke. Because the ads are fucking stupid. [Y! / The Sideshow]
- Google Street View is trolled in Tokyo by a bunch of people wearing pigeon heads. Because they're better than us at it. [Kotaku]
This one was brought to my attention by Kate. From the same comedians that gave us yesterday's "Super Size Me . . . With Whiskey" video ("The Whitest Kids U' Know"), we have one that could be from YOUR local PTA, as far as YOU know.
I pledge allegiance to nothing, fool.