- Robb posted what he's up to regarding "fancy stats" this offseason. Check it out. [SLGT]
- The "Eulogy" for the Chicago Blackhawks was written by Hockey Wilderness. At least it wasn't US this time. [Puck Daddy]
- The biggest amnesty buyout thus far belongs to the Tampa Bay Lightning(s). They bought out their Captain, Vincent Lecavalier. [Lightning]
- Kris Letang reportedly turned down an 8-year, $56MM contract extension offer from the Penguins, because either he's been taking crazy pills or he really wants the fuck out of Steel Town. [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- Just move the Coyotes to fucking Seattle already, will you? [Phoenix Business Journal]
- The most Flames and Avalanche trade ever . . . where the team basically swap useless parts with each other, since that's about all they both have left. [Flames]
- Fuck cancer. It claimed the life of long-time player agent Don Baizley. [Globe & Mail]
- Mark Messier is leaving the Rangers to develop an ice center. Is he making it out of his tears? [Rangers]
- A Czech team is leaving its' arena over a dispute regarding . . . beer. [Prague Post]
- I don't know why I've been ignoring the Aaron Hernandez story, but it's quite intriguing. Here's all of SB Nation's main page updates on what is basically a modern OJ Simpson story. [SB Nation]
- "Hmmmmm, let's see this bank robbery video . . . HOLY SHIT! MOOOOOOOOOOOM, I'M TELLING!" [Y! / AP]
Bill Bailey is bloody fucking awesome. Here he is, with a tribute to Kraftwerk. Funny shit here.
Don't tell me you won't be singing this all damn day now. It's impossible. I should know. I've tried to stop for a week now. You're welcome.